1. By June 2023, Elementary School ELA data for all students will increase 5%, from 39% to 44%. The measurement tool will be the NYS ELA exam results.
2. By June 2023, Elementary School Math data for all students will increase 6%, from 34% to 40%. The measurement tool will be the NYS Math exam results.
3. By June 2023, practices related to Social Emotional Learning will improve 5%, from 81% to 86%. The measurement tool will be the NYC School Survey and the DESSA responses. This will result in improved Physical and Mental Wellness.
4. By June 2023, Chronic Absenteeism for all students will decrease 3%, from 15% to 12%. The measurement tool will be Insight Data Dashboard and the PAR report.
5. By June 2023, IEPs for all Students with Disabilities (SWD), will be strengthened to explicitly describe the specially designed instructional (SDI) practices and strategies embedded in the Present Levels of Performance (PLOP) and Student Annual Goals. The quality and implementation of the IEPs will increase 75%, from 25% to 100%. The measurement tool will be the IEP Review Checklist used by the SIT team.